[Bf-translations-dev] *** SPAM *** Re: Blender 3.0 BCon3

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 2 08:59:32 CET 2021

/(Sorry, sent this answer directly to Gabriel by mistake, so re-sending
to the list)/

Hi Gabriel,

Good point. Will try to have a look at those today, and fix at least the
easy ones.

But yes, often those are not so easy to fix, and easily superseded by
much higher priority tasks, sorry about that.

Cheers,
Bastien