[Bf-translations-dev] Query regarding Malayalam language support in BGE

Jestin Joy jestinjoy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 18:34:57 CEST 2014

Sorry for the cross post from *Bf-gamedev* mailing list. I think my
question fits here

I am developing an application using BGE. But I am facing a problem where I
couldn't enter Malayalam language into text editor or couldn't enter
Malayalam to text input field made using the bgui. It shows up as small
square boxes.

I could see that some other languages like russian, korean works well.

Little Google search gave me this
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Preferences/System#International_Fonts
Could see that my language Malayalam is not listed there. Also found this
https://developer.blender.org/T40179.

Could someone provide me a quick solution.

Screenshot of my problem is given in this link:
http://i.stack.imgur.com/92jG3.png

I am using transliteration for input. It would be helpful if you could give
information about enabling Malayalam in BGE  too.