[Bf-translations-dev] Message "Border select pinned UVs only" doesn't show, even in English

CoDEmanX codemanx at gmx.de
Sat Feb 22 06:50:46 CET 2014

There's on this one operator:

static void UV_OT_select_border(wmOperatorType *ot)
{
	/* identifiers */
	ot->name = "Border Select";
	ot->description = "Select UV vertices using border selection";
	ot->idname = "UV_OT_select_border";
	/* properties */
	RNA_def_boolean(ot->srna, "pinned", 0, "Pinned", "Border select pinned
UVs only");

and its tooltip text (description) describes the default behavior (or
rather generic what it does).

It's added twice to the menu with different parameters:

         layout.operator("uv.select_border").pinned = False
         layout.operator("uv.select_border", text="Border Select
Pinned").pinned = True

The pinned-property has a description, but it is not used in operator
tooltip. It could actually be used in this case, not sure if it would
work in other cases just as well (I worry not).

Dynamic tooltips (python callbacks) would be huge, but definately not a
priority for the devs.