[Bf-translations-dev] Please do not commit any more until we have finished GIT migration.

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 11 16:24:12 CET 2013

Hi translators,

As you may know, we are about to switch all Blender project from svn to
git (should be finished hopefully at the end of the week at worst).

This will change a bit translation process as well (we'll probably have
two git repositories, one (official) to be used by Blender, the other
(work) to be used by translators to update their language). More to come
on this topic later, but for now, please do not commit to bf-translation
svn - it will be freezed soon anyway. ;)

Best regards,
Bastien.