[Bf-translations-dev] Other issues worth a revision

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 22:42:40 CET 2013

Hi Bastien,
I saw your mail, and responded to it. Sad news. :(

Yes it could be a valid menu name, it's only that I see that in general
other menu names (while not all certainly) are verbs such as Select,
Render, Add, Edit, Track, etc. But is more a preference than anything else.
After seeing your comment I've analysed exactly in what context the words
are being used, and I came up to this resume:

Verb - 1  (bpy.types.SpaceImageEditor.mode:'VIEW')
Noun - 10 (mainly coordinate system orientations and the like)
Either - 12 (menu titles)

So I think it makes sense to change my current chioce of translation to a
Noun and later on see if this single verb case could be ever addressed.

Thanks again you for your time and support Bastien.