[Bf-translations-dev] Changing Blender language

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 5 14:29:00 CET 2013

Hi Stanislas,

Would have been simpler to ask on a forum! Just open user preferences
(ctrl-alt-U), System tab, enable "International Fonts" in the bottom
right, more settings will show up, among which a drop-down list to
select UI language… Also check the Interface and/or Tooltip checkboxes
are enabled, else you would not see anything! ;)

Regards,
Bastien