[Bf-translations-dev] Issues Report - 20 Feb, 2013

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 24 16:41:13 CET 2013

Fixed! :)

Regarding a4 and a5: nothing wrong here, these are pieces of strings
that are joined to form the final ones, opening parenthesis is somewhere
else (not necessarily in translation even, could be e.g. "%s (" ).
Beware of the opening space , btw! ;)

Regarding a6: ScaleB is used both to scale width in B-Bones draw mode,
and envelope in Envelope draw mode of bones (ctrl-alt-S). Honestly,
that’s the kind of stuff that you can translate a bit as you like! :P

Regarding a7: This is defined in ghost, which is not part of core
Blender itself (it’s in intern libs), and os-specific. Maybe we could
translate it, but honestly I won’t dive into that kind of stuff for now,
especially as I cannot test it at all!

Bastien