[Bf-translations-dev] 2.66 build

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 21 07:14:38 CET 2013

Nope, build is OK… I had to remove translations for that "status" string
just before release, because Japanese and Hindi translations were
segfaulting here. It finally turned out that those added too much
"format parameters" (the "%d" & co) in their translations, compared to
org one.

I’ll have to add some checks about that when importing from branches to
i18n trunk, but I had no time to handle this that close to release, so
2.66 will be untranslated here. :/

Cheers,
Bastien