[Bf-translations-dev] need help

ismail baig sendtobaig at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:59:07 CET 2013

Respected sir/madam,
                                  I am a student of computer engineering
from India. I am currently in final year of my course and i have selected
development in blender as my project(try to do structural analysis kind of
thing in blender).i am trying to add feature like ansys, staad pro, RISA,
autodesk's robot etc.
I have followed lot of things and instructions from the wiki and your site
but still have problem.

                                   I am basically trying to add a new
mode(like edit mode) that is analysis mode. Please give me some
instructions about how i can edit in blender, should i go through add-on or
what is other way. Please help. If you can not help, tell me someone who
can help.

                                                             eagerly
waiting for reply.