[Bf-translations-dev] Issues For Today :)

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 17 15:01:30 CET 2013

Hi Leon, Gabriel and Satoshi,

@Gabriel and Satoshi: done.

@Leon: mostly done.
The Space Color preset names I won't bother for now, these are taken
from an ocio file...).
Regarding "Add some offset and multiply with some gain the weights of
the active vertex group", it simply means that, for each weights (i.e.
each vertex of vgroup), it adds to it the given offset value, and then
multiplies the result with the given gain (i.e. new_weight = (old_weight
+ offset) * gain.
Regarding "Set image's users length to the one of this video", fixed it
to "Set image's user's length to the one of this video", it means that
it takes the current datablock's length from its video's length.

Best regards,
Bastien