[Bf-translations-dev] Some cleanup!

Mark van Dijk mark at vandijkmaatcomputers.nl
Tue Oct 16 08:10:58 CEST 2012

Hi Bastien,

I am not sure at the moment if ne is short for dutch?

We are still translating, but it is a slow proces due to the online
solution im hosting.

We are transfering to poeditor.com at the moment.
so please dont remove it.

Kind regards,

Mark

Bastien Montagne
schreef op 15-10-2012 21:39:

> Hi folks,
>
> As you may have noticed,
we are having more and more languages in the
> repo (currently 33).
However, a few of them are not active at all! The
> following languages
are below 5% done, and did not receive any update
> from more than one
year now :

> fi ca bg el ne pl
>
> I see no point in keeping those
in Blender UI, they just make the list
> longer without any real
benefit. So I'd like to remove them from our
> /trunk (they would
obviously remain under /branches, so nothing is lost,
> they are just
"deactivated" until someone shows up to resume the work…).

> I intend
to do this soon, probably next weekend, unless someone protests
> -
with *very* good reasons not do to so! :)

> Best regards,
> Bastien

Links:
------