[Bf-translations-dev] Some cleanup!

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 15 21:39:11 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

As you may have noticed, we are having more and more languages in the
repo (currently 33). However, a few of them are not active at all! The
following languages are below 5% done, and did not receive any update
from more than one year now :

fi ca bg el ne pl

I see no point in keeping those in Blender UI, they just make the list
longer without any real benefit. So I’d like to remove them from our
/trunk (they would obviously remain under /branches, so nothing is lost,
they are just “deactivated” until someone shows up to resume the work…).

I intend to do this soon, probably next weekend, unless someone protests
– with *very* good reasons not do to so! :)

Best regards,
Bastien