[Bf-translations-dev] Translation Issues

Cheng-Chia Tseng pswo10680 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:51:31 CET 2012

I think it is better to use ods or xls format. Other Office suite does
not support xlsx very well now. In case for everyone to see it well,
you should use ods or xls for max. compatability.

Gettext can treat same string from different places as separate
instances when you add some context to each of the strings.

Here is related information from GNOME:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/MsgctxtMigration , but not sure if
it suits Blender or not.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:22 PM, - LEON - <leon4you at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mont29,
>
> I've reported something I digged so far.
>  http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?atid=519&group_id=183&func=browse
> Same attachment is also included here and there. FYI. Thanks.
>
> --
> Leon Cheung
> a.k.a. 老猫

Sincerely,