[Bf-translations-dev] Recover / renew svn password

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 7 15:49:11 CEST 2012

@Mark: This does not work like this! You are supposed to check out the
whole bf-translation repository on your hard drive, edit
/branches/de/de.po, and then commit your changes. See the wiki page for
more details.

@Rafael: Can you join #blendercoders on irc.freenode.net? Would be
simpler to try to fix this (and with a bit of luck, there will be a
p.b.o admin online ;) ).