[Bf-translations-dev] Recover / renew svn password

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 6 20:49:18 CEST 2012

Hi Rafael,

Your svn password should be the same as the one of your
projects.blender.org’s account. In case you really lost it, just use
usual “Lost your password?” link on login page.

You’ll maybe have to wait one or two hours after reseting the password,
for the modification to propagate to the svn server!

Best regards,
Bastien