[Bf-translations-dev] svn

Mark van Dijk mark at vandijkmaatcomputers.nl
Wed Jul 4 09:41:47 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I got simplepo up and running. It's a webbased po editor.
Now everyone in our community can help translate Blender to dutch
without the trouble of svn and po editors. The performance is nog really
good, but what do you expect from a 2 euro p/m hostingservice! I've
added the po for the dutch catalogue, but it is possible to add a
catalogue for every language. Blender should look at this, if they not
have allready done it.

The program itself needs some improvements to
work better. Maybe someday...

Kind regards, MAD

Mark van Dijk
schreef op 30-06-2012 18:01:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to get simple
po up and running. Does somebody has some experience with it?

furthermore it seems i'm not able to understand how svn works. i can't
find a step by step tut how to get the po file, edit it, and sent it
back.