[Bf-translations-dev] Somce UI items Missed in PO

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Feb 29 18:52:13 CET 2012

Hi Leon,

First, for the third time this week and (I hope) the last one:

*DO NOT COMMIT TO /TRUNK!*

You must only edit and commit under /branches (which is the "working
directory"), so that /trunk contains po's in sync with mo's, and which
have been tested/cleaned/etc. by a maintainer (currently, me)!

If you continue ignoring my messages and modifying /trunk, I’ll have to
remove you from bf-translation's committers, which would be sad and
stupid, as you seem to be doing a great job on chinese translation…

As for those lacking UI items, the best thing to do is to make a report
in our bugtracker
(http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?atid=519&group_id=183&func=browse), with
a list of them (e.g. as an attached text file, if it’s long), and I’ll
see what can be done. :)

Regards,
Bastien