[Bf-translations-dev] Remember to update/merge the po from trunk

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:23:47 CEST 2011

Hi Bastien (or to whom it corresponds really),

I've noticed that since some days ago, the *es.po* file seem to have some
strings (mainly Panel names in the Properties Window) not being correctly
set, or others lost (look for "Permormance" or "Sampled Motion Blur" for
example, they're just not there, but they used to).
Can anybody please check es.po for this kind of problems?

Thank you in advance!!
Gabriel