[Bf-translations-dev] Persian Python Code and Po File @ 2%

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Oct 12 22:48:43 CEST 2011

Evening Amin,

Please avoid mailing such big mails, I had to authorize it by hand! ;)

I’ve added the fa branch to the bf-translations svn, with your po and
conversion script (seems the best place for it, imho).

Now, please register an account on projects.blender.org (if you do not
have one yet), and request membership to
http://projects.blender.org/projects/bf-translations/ . This will give
you access to the svn repo, where you will be able to commit updates of
your work (in branches/ part, please).

Best regards,
Bastien