[Bf-translations-dev] Please commit your translations on SVN, last 2.61 release update coming soon!

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 4 16:20:55 CET 2011

Hi fellow translators,

Tomorrow Blender will enter Bcon4, which means only bug fixes. Hence,
I’ll do the last 2.61 update of translations tomorrow morning (i.e.
monday the 5th of december, around 7-8h UTC).

If you have made some progress in your translations, please commit them
before that, or they won’t show up in Blender 2.61 official release.

Special note to Persian translators: if you want your fribidi-processed
mo to be included, please update it (else I’ll use current one, which is
already a bit outdated ;) ).

Thanks,
Bastien