[Bf-taskforce25] A few questions about 2.5

Steven Truppe admin at byteshelter.org
Fri Jan 15 17:39:55 CET 2010

Hi all,

i've compiled Blender2.5 with scons on win7 and have a few troubles:

- In the "user-preferences" editor in the "Input" tab i'm missing the
setting for the middle mouse button completely (the Alpha0 from
blender.org let me setup the middle mouse button, the button is bellow
the left/right mouse setting).
- the f8 key is not working to reload the UI scripts.
- when i run blender with the -d argument blender crashes when i do a
ctrl-q (closing the console window to quit don't crashes) -- this
happens with my own build and with the Alpha0 from blender.org!

Here my user-config.py file:

BF_DEBUG = False
WITH_BF_DOCS = True
CC = 'cl.exe'
CXX = 'cl.exe'
BF_NUMJOBS = 2
BF_OPENEXR_LIBPATH = '${BF_OPENEXR}/lib_vs2008'
WITH_BF_OPENEXR = True
WITH_BF_QUICKTIME = False
WITH_BF_FFMPEG = True
WITH_BF_OPENAL = True
WITH_BF_GAMEENGINE = True
WITH_BF_RAYOPTIMIZATION    = True

I hope you guys can help me with those issues!

best regards,
Steven Truppe