[Bf-taskforce25] [Fwd: Re: Python/RNA high priority TODO's.]

Michel.Anders at inter.nl.net Michel.Anders at inter.nl.net
Wed Sep 16 12:46:51 CEST 2009

Op Di, september 15, 2009 13:17 schreef Brecht Van Lommel:

[ ... ]
> One thing I'm not sure about is if we should allow items to be added not
> only at the end, but also in between. It would be possible to have
> something like this, which I think would be needed for proper grouping,
> but it also makes the "API" bigger.

It would centainly be nice to be able to position a new menu item within
some predefined part but IMHO this is not a must have and could perhaps be
added later. It would be helpful however if it would be possible to add a
seperator to an existing menu with the same idiom. (The way you sketched
it, this would already be a possibility I guess, as the function passed to
add_item() could add more and different things than just a single itemO to
panel.layout)

-- Michel.