[Bf-taskforce25] 3dview menus: remove select_face, port weight_paint

lorenzo pierfederici lpierfederici at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:23:36 CEST 2009

hi!
here are a couple of patches for the 3dview menus.

- remove faceselect menu:
http://www.pasteall.org/7890/diff
Do we need a different "select" menu when in face selection mode? All the
menu items are already present in other menus (like the mesh select menu),
so this patch just removes it (by the way, it's hard to notice the
difference... as far as I can see the "faceselect" menu is never triggered
at the moment).
If on the other hand you think that we need specific "select" menus for
verts/edges/face selection, what tools would you like to see in them?

- port weight paint menu to python + add missing operators
http://www.pasteall.org/7894/diff
This is my first attempt at adding operators, how does it look? Am I on the
right track?

ciao,
lorenzo