[Bf-taskforce25] 2.5 Macros

William Reynish william at reynish.com
Sun Sep 13 17:43:15 CEST 2009

Hi Martin,

Because when I make a macro out of a transform conducted in the normal
direction, and try and replay it in another context, it moves along
the original items normal, not the newly selected one. I only assumed
what it was doing behind the scenes, but it certainly doesn't work in
a useful way yet.

Cheers,

-William