[Bf-taskforce25] Python API, or some explaination

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:35:34 CEST 2009

Hi.
Blenderartists has a few threads with example code. I think that currently
there is the best place to get this kind of support (since it's still a wip
area of Blender 2.5)

I would recommend that one in particular:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=164765
(the Gears example probably has what you are looking for)

If you want to start producing material to Blender wiki what would be nice
as well.

Cheers,
Dalai

http://blenderecia.orgfree.com