[Bf-taskforce25] new approach for game logic UI.

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 18:48:16 CEST 2009

Hi Zaghaghi.

It's nice to see some thought (and action) in the Logic Bricks. I can
see some strengths of your proposal as it definitively address one of
the main problems of current implementation (it gets really hard to
see what is linked where after some connections). And it keeps
everything way more organized, easy to work, less spaghetic ...

However I see two big problems:
(1) no clear separation when using multiple objects. How can we see
which sensor belongs to each object?
(2) no overall look to the controllers/actuators. That would require a
big commitment with naming them properly. Also it makes hard to spot
interrelation (ie a big picture) between all the
sensors/controllers/actuators

And a question:
How are you thinking to relate those with states? (I guess this is
more a UI problem then a design one)

A second question+suggestion:
can we have this as an alternative visualization mode? As we have
Outliner/Oops in 2.49?
Ideally having two modes (nodes and yours) would be fantastic.

Best regards,
Dalai

http://blenderecia.orgfree.com