[Bf-taskforce25] Blender spring cleaning

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Sat May 30 03:35:09 CEST 2009

Ah, that makes sense.

However, it's still confusing to the user, because it's completely
hidden.  "Stamp" doesn't bring to mind metadata.  Perhaps they could
be made two separate and independent options, "Stamp" and "Metadata"?

As it stands right now it's a completely hidden behavior, and makes
the interface confusing.

--Nathan V