[Bf-taskforce25] Proposal to follow PEP8 for all python scripting for Blender 2.5

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Thu May 28 23:17:01 CEST 2009

+1

   Even though there are things in PEP8 I don't entirely agree with, I
think it's more important to keep code consistent with established
Python convention.
   Most important is using 4-spaces, since indentation matters, and
can affect copy/pasting code between sources, including sources
outside of Blender.  Other things can be given more wiggle-room.

--Nathan V