[Bf-taskforce25] Modifiers tab

Andrzej Ambroż ambroz at list.pl
Tue May 19 21:40:27 CEST 2009

I just have seen new Modifier tab and thought that we could go even further
and remove Particles and Physics tabs since actually those are used to
control modifiers (Particle, Fluidism, Cloth, Softbody, Collision). Only
Forcefields ain't modifiers (yet), but just for clearance they could become
a Modifier as well.
Spreading several tabs with those features was always confusing me.

One problem though is the fact, that Particles panel's used to store and
edit Particle Systems that don't have to be bent to any Object... but those
Systems Datablocks could be accessed via Datablock Editor in Outliner at
least. Anyway it doesn't appear to be big problem since a Particle System
is usually edited after adding the Particle Modifier to an Object. Bigger
trouble is size of certain Modifier panels, but then again there's space
for proper graphic design.

Andrzej Ambroż
mob.:   505 495907
e-mail: ambroz at list.pl