[Bf-taskforce25] Oulu Usability Report

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Mon May 18 22:51:35 CEST 2009

There was also a valid point about how switching between material,
texture and composite nodes in the node editor.  This seems pretty
obvious to me, heh, but I never thought of it; essentially we have a
tabbed editor, with the "tabs" being not-entirely-intuitive,
standalone icons (especially the composite icon confuses people).

I suggest we actually implement a real generic tab bar that could be
used by the node editor, the outliner, buttons window, etc, something
where it'd be really obvious what's going on.

Joe