[Bf-taskforce25] Proposal: .B.blend -> startup.blend

Dietrich Bollmann diresu at web.de
Wed May 6 16:10:42 CEST 2009

Hi

On Unix / Linux it is a standard to prefix configuration files with a
dot.

I count 240 config files in my home directory alone and I am most happy
that they are only listed when I want them to be listed.

$ ls -1a | grep '^\.' | grep -v '~$' | wc -l
240

If all configuration files would be visible by default it would be a
huge mess!

I opt for .blender or .config/blender at least on linux :)

Dietrich