[Bf-taskforce25] Netbeans + Blender Source

grafixsuz grafixsuz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:33:10 CET 2009

Isn't it..."ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do
for the community!"

  I mean, do really expect all the devs to fall over backwards just for you,
so you can steal their wisdom and knowledge and hard work for
yourself?<http://lists.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/bf-taskforce25>(as
you mentioned in your previous post)

 We all would like to have something implemented at one time or another but
you are just making yourself sound annoying and quite frankly an
interruption the devs, and one they don't need especially now. So if you
don't like being called a troll then stop being one! And just show some
appreciation for the Devs who are doing this hard and sometimes (as in this
case) thankless job for your, my and everyones enjoyment.

 You want JAVA so bad then do as Ton said, there is nothing stopping you
from doing it yourself.

 I hope you can drop it now. Take it up later when 2.5 is finished