[Bf-taskforce25] Complete Rewrite

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 02:59:10 CET 2009

We only have 2 paid devs, one of which runs the blender foundation as
well, and there's a limited amount of time.  If we had a full staff of
developers, this would be possible, though it'd still be a terrible
idea to do a full rewrite.  Incremental rewrites tend to be more
successful, and if you need to you can still do a complete rewrite
that way (I've seen this first-hand myself).

You also have a ton less bugs to deal with, this way.

Joe