[Bf-taskforce25] Context/Operator: alternative

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 00:56:17 CET 2009

guys, let's pace ourselves, it's nice to have new ideas but the current
operators arch took half a year to accomplish, I agree with ton that the
goal should be to get a fully working blender out of the door and then work
on refinements, because frankly, no one knows exactly how good or bad the
python API will be, and there are other things in the pipeline (render API,
durian, gsoc projects, siggraph, etc.) that a blender 2.5 will be a very
good thing to have in place for.