[Bf-taskforce25] Compile stops in ghost

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Fri Mar 13 20:30:11 CET 2009

Hi,
ton at blender.org (2009-03-12 at 1013.17 +0100):
> and afaik the debug compile dirs are not really in use anymore? Would
> there be a way to disable it globally or so?

No idea, many makefiles need changes in one or other direction anyway
(add support for debug, or drop it and clean all the DEBUG_DIR etc). I
gave it a try, and got make debug to compile stand alone, but then
make needs other fixes. So it is just about deciding which path to
continue.

Positive thing is that I found OPENEXR lines lacked export directive,
sgefant already commited it.

GSR