[Bf-taskforce25] Keyboard Shortcuts Proposal

Wahooney wahooney at wahooney.net
Tue Jun 23 15:47:04 CEST 2009

With the current keymap, are gestures registered as keys?

ie. Can you map the following:
LMB Drag -> Border Select
Shift RMB Drag -> Delete Object
Ctrl-Alt-MMB Drag -> Switch to camera
etc.?

Because if that is the case, then a number of new possibilities expose
themselves.

Note: I'm not proposing that any of my examples be used (except maybe
LMB Drag) ;)

Keith