[Bf-taskforce25] 2.5 io scripts design

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Fri Jun 19 13:19:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

I would move DupliObject into DNA_object_types.h. The other alternative
is to write manual get/set functions, but moving the data structure
seems reasonable in this case. For storing the duplilist in the object,
it seems easier to just create a ListBase in the Object struct? It
doesn't really help to do this using RNA functions, mostly seems to make
the code more complicated.

Brecht.