[Bf-taskforce25] Where is Jean Luc & Re: Hotkeys for mesh selection mode switching.

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Thu Jun 18 21:35:23 CEST 2009

Hi,
ton at blender.org (2009-06-18 at 1420.17 +0200):
> I won't complain on this really. But, at this moment,
> testing/validating period, I'd suggest to try to use existing hotkeys
> if possible. Much easier to get things back work.

Yes, please, constant changes of small things, one at a time, is a
waste of time. The proper way is to do it all in one go.

> Making good new default keymaps then can be done in a short time
> (keymap editor will be there before siggraph, most likely). Changing
> individual things every day will be only confusing...

Speaking of, any progress with Jean Luc's document that tries to give
a global view of all the keys (and combinations with modifiers) so all
the interface is as consistent as possible?

GSR