[Bf-taskforce25] colour picker feedback

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Tue Jun 16 02:49:32 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 7:44 AM, Matt Ebb<matt at mke3.net> wrote:
> You know what, you're right, I agree with this. Drag and drop on colour
> swatches is a lot more useful than such a quick picker, and the dragging
> should probably be reserved for that. I guess that proposal I posed with the
> dragging was trying to make a compromise but I think it's also apparent that
> with the amount of hidden rules necessaru

Whoa, looks like my brain switched off there, earlier this morning.

What I was trying to say is, that if such a thing (a special quick
picker) needs so many hidden rules to make it work in the first place,
it's probably a bad idea. Especially with the colour picker updating
in real time, there's not really a need for it in the first place. I
think an updated, more compact normal colour picker should work just
fine on it's own.

cheers,

Matt