[Bf-taskforce25] Proposal for number buttons.

Ted Nielsen dux.bellorum at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 23:44:31 CEST 2009

I posted this at BA, but getting the feeling it will get lost among all new
posts, I wanted to see if I could get a response here. There´s something
thats bothering me with the current buttons design in 2.5 (maybe it´s just
me) - the number buttons. I find them hard to read and glance over, mainly
because they´re not aligned. I had a brief look at Williams UI proposal and
it seems that it is intentional(?). If they were just aligned that would be
an improvement, but I´d also like to see the option to have the text outside
the buttons for better clarity, here´s a lazy mock-up (copy&paste):

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2108/ideaslayout.png

Thanks for your consideration,
Ted.