[Bf-taskforce25] Modifier Layout Proposal

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Sat Jun 6 10:06:10 CEST 2009

> In my own uses of Blender I have much *much* larger
> constraint stacks than modifier stacks

Actually, I think I confused myself.  I use constraints a lot more
frequently, but per-object the stacks are actually shorter.  So
never-mind on that point.

I'd still like to see constraints in their own tab, though.
Especially if there are plans to at some point add the ability to
visualize multiple selection's data simultaneously (which I got the
impression was a target for some point, even if not for 2.5).

--Nathan V