[Bf-taskforce25] Modifier Layout Proposal

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 01:10:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

My thoughts on this: I think the best is the current stack plus some
ideas from the mockup:

- I'd add some icons of the most frequent modifiers (such as mirror
and subsurf) next to the "add modifier" button. Clicking one of those
icons would add a modifier.
- I'd add a couple of buttons: one for expanding/collapsing all
modifiers, one for setting auto expand/collapse (you click on a
collapsed modifier and it expands, you click on another and the
previous one collapses).
- Drag&drop (but I wouldn't remove the up/down buttons).

Same for constraints.

DiThi