[Bf-taskforce25] Modifier Layout Proposal

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:09:24 CEST 2009

A few comments about this:
* If there are more modifiers than can fit into a single row, do you propose
that they simply overflow onto the next row?
* The idea about presenting all the possible modifiers able to be added as a
row of buttons is an interesting possibility. However, it might be
interesting to also explore categorising them, since most modifiers fall
into one of a few categories...
* Admittedly, I'm not too keen on the idea of having conflicting horizontal
vs vertical presentation orders, though if kept consistent, it might not be
too bad?

(PS: could you please not send mails in HTML format...)