[Bf-taskforce25] b25 doc update,

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:31:41 CEST 2009

Since the docs don't get updated often thought Id mail the list -
almost 2000 files!
...from rev 20624
http://www.graphicall.org/ftp/ideasman42/html/class-tree.html
http://www.graphicall.org/ftp/ideasman42/html/bpyoperator-module.html

Some todo's - not high priority but while one the topic of docs and py api.

* make doc structure reflect api structure bpy.data, bpy.types, bpy.ops (me)
* allow operator access from blender in background mode - currently it
needs to open a window to make operator docs. (ton/brecht - maybe
break up WM_init)
* ED_OT_redo ? at some point we should use editor.redo syntax.
Currently python buttons also have this format, Id prefer to change
it. (brecht/me)
* PyOperators cant currently pass collections as arg (me)
* Hardly any operators have text descriptions (monkeys)

--
- Campbell