[Bf-taskforce25] Current GUI glitches (probably already known, but just for the record ; )

Brian Staub brian.staub at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 03:14:50 CEST 2009

Hi Brecht.

The dragging of sub-panels is much better.  There is still a small discrepancy, but barely noticeable (maybe just the height difference of a lower-case letter when dragging the panel a long distance), so i'm not sure if this is anything to care about.  Don't know if i'm being too picky here  :/

The right-click menu that was added for the Buttons Header doesn't work if switched from the Bottom of the Panel to the Top (F5).

Everything else looks awesome.  The sliders are not a distraction at all now.  Great Job  =)

Regards

brian