[Bf-taskforce25] Some thoughts I need to share

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 21:17:11 CEST 2009

I think the transform panel in the button windows is out; that didn't
seem to work well for sequencer strips.  Besides, I think we shouldn't
treat the buttons window as a dumping ground for most everything, if
nothing else it forces users to constantly change tabs and scroll
around a lot to get what they're looking for.

BTW, kindof off-topic, but I think we should have named tabs of some
sort or another in the buttons window.  I think it's one of *the* most
confusing things for new users, and I'm not sure if tooltips are
enough.  I'm not sure how this would work exactly though, heh.
Perhaps there could be a space to display the name of the currently
active tab.

Joe