[Bf-taskforce25] Editor TODO's

lorenzo pierfederici lpierfederici at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:04:57 CEST 2009

so, I'm trying to get my feet wet
I've put a patch on the tracker with a first try at python menus for the 3d
view...
...it's just a test to start fiddling with the code :)
(is the tracker the right place for this kind of patches?)

for now I've just moved the switch that creates "select" menus from
view3d_header.c to python, using the (wrapped) C functions to create the
actual content of the menu
to do this I've added a string property showing the current mode to the