[Bf-taskforce25] Editor TODO's

Emmanuel Stone emmanuel.stone at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 09:51:59 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 8:13 AM, Brecht Van Lommel<brecht at blender.org> wrote:
> Text/Curve/Surface
> ------------------
>
> * Operators that run from the buttons window still missing:
>  * Convert poly/bezier/nurb/set weight
>  * Load font, text frames
>  * ...
> * UI layouts need more work.

I'm happy to help with some of this, in fact I already have a version
of 2.5 building with libNurbana doing the curves/surfaces
calculations. I don't think I can devote enough time in the next few
weeks to get it done on my own though, is anyone else interested in
working on this too?

As soon as 'Loop cut' is implemented in mesh, I can use the new
version as a base to port over a few of the new NURBS tools too.

-Emmanuel