[Bf-taskforce25] Editor TODO's

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:12:18 CEST 2009

So, ...
Try indented text - http://imagebin.org/55458

>> * right_alt+p writes ö instead of running script (as left_alt does)
>I'm not sure this is a bug, right alt (alt gr) is needed to type many special characters on my keyboard. ...
Interesting, I never realized my laptop had a alt gr key hidden as a
regular alt key. Since it happens outside blender too, (just tested in
Notepad) it's definitively not a Blender bug. Sorry for the noise.
(damned Canadian keyboard)

As Blender 2.4xx simply ignores right alt+keys, I thought this was a
2.5 bug. Anyways, looking forward for customizing alt+p (or getting
longer fingers ;)

Cheers,
Dalai