[Bf-taskforce25] Editor TODO's

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:02:25 CEST 2009

May I complement it with things and bugs that will probably be showcased?

Text Editor
--
* Update text file after selecting it (otherwise you need to click in
the main region)

Color Pickup
--
* Selecting colors through the color disk updates the sliders but not
the numbers (you need to mouse over then after)

Game stuff
--
(already presented in past email, resuming:)
* space_logic UI mockup (william) dna+rna+py UI (dalai)